About PostGrant-Counsel.comPostGrant-Counsel.com is published by members of Pepper Hamilton LLP's patent review team. With backgrounds in patent prosecution and litigation across many industries, the team members concentrate their practices on challenging and defending patents after they have been issued, e.g., in inter partes review and the soon-to-be-implemented “post-grant” review as well as in corresponding proceedings in Europe, Japan and elsewhere. This experience enables the team to provide clients with counseling, advice and representation when they are contemplating a challenge to an issued patent – or when they may need to defend their own patent against a post-grant challenge.
Subscribe Via RSS
Subscribe by E-mail
Suggest A Topic
- SUPREME COURT HOLDS THAT AIA ON-SALE BAR APPLIED TO SECRET SALES
- YEAR IN REVIEW: CHANGES IN PTAB PRACTICE IN 2018
- PTAB Abandons its Practice of Broadly Interpreting Claims of Challenged Patents in favor of Phillips Standard of “Ordinary and Customary Meaning”
- Attorney General’s Office May Weigh In on Constitutionality of IPRs involving Pre-AIA Patents
- CAFC Reverses PTAB on §315(b) Petition Time Bar Interpretation
DisclaimerThe content on PostGrant-Counsel.com is published by the authors as individuals and does not necessarily represent the views of Pepper Hamilton LLP or its clients. PostGrant-Counsel.com is published solely for general informational and educational purposes. PostGrant-Counsel.com is not intended to advertise any services, legal or otherwise. We make no representation regarding the accuracy of any information or content contained on this site. The content on this site should not be considered to be a substitute for legal advice, and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. For legal assistance, contact an attorney who is licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.